For a full description of the project, read "The Idea for the Formula" (May 1st post).

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Shopping made easy

In the Formula there are “open” slots in several categories where I can add some more flexibility and variety to my wardrobe (not just in style, but also in point values).
Example: I don’t have many stripe/print short sleeve button-down shirts. By adding a shirt to this category I would gain some very useful mid-range even-number point values.
Thus, shopping is as easy as seeing where I can add diversity to my points.
Currently I also need stripe long sleeve shirts as well as another pair of plaid shorts. Though I don’t really have money for new clothes, being that this is my primary creative exploit at this time, I am justified in buying new clothing in that they are essentially art supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment