For a full description of the project, read "The Idea for the Formula" (May 1st post).

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My clothes have done their service


Many of the items of clothing that did their time for the formula will be retired after the project is complete. They will still have a purpose in this world, but instead of being a shirt or a pair of pants to be worn, they will be made into art objects. Not a half bad second career for a retired item of clothing.

Today I began working with some of the t-shirts. I only have a few shirts that still need to be worn over the next five days, so I'm able to start cutting and repurposing. The photo is a sneak peak of four newly retired shirts and me wearing the pink (Sunday -1) shirt for the last time.

the outfit
Jeans 7 + Grey Stripe Socks -2 + Brown Belt -1 = April
(Sun) Pink -1 + Charcoal Long Sleeve T-shirt 7 + Orange and Grey Plaid 19 = the 25th


No comments:

Post a Comment