For a full description of the project, read "The Idea for the Formula" (May 1st post).

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Retiring a Special T

Today was the last time that I wore my original lite grey heather Jaguar Climbing T. The shirt has been permanently retired from the formula. It was originally called to duty back in Autumn of 2005. I printed the graphic for my first year of coaching the Jag Climbing Team. It was semi-retired in Fall of 2008 because of excessive wear, but was repaired and brought back into service for the formula project. Check out the final presentation of the T at my website.
the outfit
Jeans 7 + Blue Pattern Socks 4 + Black Belt 1 = 12 = December
(Sat) Lt. Grey T-shirt -7 + Olive Long Sleeve T-shirt 3 + Blues Plaid Short Sleeve 9 = the 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment